The velodrome located between the seaside resort of Hyères-les-Palmiers and the green and flourishing Hyères countryside benefits from a microclimate which allows the practice of many outdoor activities all year round. The 250m long Doussié, Cameroon wood track can host Olympic-sized competitions. Its maximum inclination in bends is 48 °and its width is 7m. A training ring located in the center of the track is present. The velodrome is also equipped with a 70m² weight room, a 80m² multipurpose room, a physiotherapy room, a storage box for sports equipment and a boxing room. The car park is fully closed and under video surveillance.
Its accessibility: the velodrome is 7km from the airport and 1.5km from the train station.
It not only offers proximity to secure and French Cycling Federation labeled cycle networks, but also a diversity of remarkable landscapes, between fine sand and wild coves.
Its location in the heart of a pine forest aspires to tranquility.
With 12 medals at the Olympic Games, 35 medals at the World Championships and 15 titles of World Champions, the Vélodrome has hosted the greatest champions of French cycling.
It is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- 2014 : China cycling team internship
- 2016 and 2017 : Russian cycling team internship
- 2001-2002-2008-2009-2011 and 2016 : International competition Trophée Fénioux
- 2018 : German cycling team internship
- From 2015 to 2018 : French Track Cycling Championship
- 2019 : Creation of the Hyères ultra-marine young French pole
- Scheduled for 2021 : French cycling team internship + Handcycling team internship.
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities International airport nearby Hospital nearby Physiotherapy room Weights room