Tennis Wheelchair tennis Football Judo Para Judo
The centre is within easy reach of the city centre, an advantage for delegations This major sports complex includes: - 1 main stadium, - 12 major sports pitches (grass, synthetic and stabilised surfacing), - an archery range, - a tennis complex, - 2 gymnasia, - 1 dojo. The Complexe sportif de la Vallée du Cher is located in South-East Tours: - Tours Val de Loire Airport is 9.3km away (14 minutes) - Saint Pierre des Corps TGV train station is 3.2km away (8 minutes) - Bus – numbers 100-101-102-103-104 In terms of catering, there are four options on-site or nearby:
- Centre Guy Meunier food court,
- Reception area of the club within the main stadium,
- Partnership to be considered with Becquerel High School or Corneille Secondary School,
- Choice of restaurants in the immediate vicinity.
The Complexe sportif de la Vallée du Cher boasts world-class sports facilities across a small, secure site overlooking the River Cher, a haven of natural greenery.
The ideal location of these facilities allows quick access to the motorways and Saint-Pierre–des-Corps TGV train station.
In regular season, the matches of the local club in the Championship as well as cup matches are played here.
In addition to regular activities, the site has also hosted major sports events including:
– UEFA EURO 2004 matches, U17, men’s,
– UEFA EURO 2008 matches, U19, women’s,
– Base Camp for the Czech Republic National Team during the UEFA EURO 2016 in France,
– FRANCE/URUGUAY preparatory match for the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup,
– Howard Hinton 7s international tournament from 2015 to 2021.
This iconic national stadium has staged some of the city’s biggest sports events.
In the past, Tours Football Club played in LIGUE 2 in 2017 as well as in the 1st Division in the 1980s.
This facility hosts inter-regional competitions. Every year, France Masters Judo championships are organised at the dojo.
It is also a training centre for young athletes with the ambition of performing at elite level.
In 1982, the complex hosted the French Tennis Championships which were won by Yannick Noah.
Until recently, the Complexe tennistique de la Vallée du Cher was home to a training centre for young athletes. Its facilities are suitable for training athletes competing at national level.
Meeting room Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna Internet access Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service