Handball Basketball Wheelchair basketball
Ideally located on Brittany's northern coast in Saint-Brieuc, 2h15 from Paris, the STEREDENN sports complex has some serious advantages: - a sports area with a maximum dimension of 44 m x 24 m and a height of 12 m. The surface is a multidisciplinary parquet with high-quality surface cushioning. The maximum capacity is 3000 places including 2500 seated. The room is heated and has wifi and sound. Score table, double changing rooms, press area, video area, 1500 lux lighting. Weights and gymnastics room in the same complex. Practical information: The venue is served by a regular urban transport line The railway station and city-centre hotels are less than 5' from the venue. The Henri Guérin technical centre, a multidisciplinary sports centre of national and international renown, offered for the accommodation of delegations and selected as one of the preparation centres for the 2024 Games, is 10 minutes away and has a recovery area allowing teams to optimise their recovery time and performance. Available facilities: a jacuzzi, sauna and cryotherapy area.
The City of Saint-Brieuc is easy to reach: 2h10 from Paris by train, it also has an airport that can accommodate private flights. There are numerous and varied accommodation possibilities.
The territory offers an exceptional quality of life with its seafront, its beaches and family seaside resorts, but also its forests and woods. The City of Saint-Brieuc is a great playground for sports in general and outdoor sports in particular: trail running, road cycling, mountain biking, swimming, sailing, kite-surfing, paragliding, etc. It is also recognised for its gastronomy with in particular its famous scallop.
Finally, the city has all the necessary services: shops, hospital, private clinic, medical and paramedical offices.
– Pool matches of the Women’s World Cup (2007)
– LNH match between Cesson Rennes Métropole and PSG handball (2015),
LNH accession Play off (2019)
St Brieuc Basket men’s premier division matches (2014)
– Reception of the Harlem Globe-trotters in 2014 and 2019
– Trégueux Basket Côtes-d’Armor women’s second division matches since 2016
– Portel-Nantes (2018)
– France-Japan Volleyball (2008)
– French Rhythmic Gymnastics Championship (2008 and 2015)
– since 2014, International Challenger tennis tournament,
– French Youth Roller Skating Championship (2015-2016-2019)
– French Judo Championship (2016 – 2018)
– France-Russia volleyball (2018)
– Turkish Rhythmic Gymnastics Team (2020)
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Weights room Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service