Athletics Football Rugby Para athletics
The Stadium comprises several sports facilities:
- The Stade Honneur has a grass pitch (105m x 68m), a 400m IAAF class certified running track with 8 lanes, 10 changing rooms under the stands, a medical area, two giant screens and audio and video control facilities;
- The Stade Annexe has an artificial surface football and rugby configuration pitch, two grass pitches, an artificial surface pitch and a 300-seat covered stand, a straight track reserved for athletics, a throwers area, a soft running track (two lengths: 400m and 1 km) and a basketball half-court;
There is also a large car park meeting the needs of an 18,000 capacity stadium with public transport nearby. The facilities also include a two-floor marquee offering two areas of 400m² with a capacity of 300 persons, another reception area of 400m² close by and accessible from the Stade Honneur, the Bars Fumés, meeting rooms and a Salon du Président with a view over the Stade Honneur.
The complex is less than 5 minutes from the Stade Pierre Mauroy and a number of hotels.
The Stadium was opened in 1976 and is a reference facility in Lille. Previously it was the home ground for the LOSC football team competing in Ligue 1, the top tier of French football. Major events have been held here, including:
- The French Athletics Championship;
- International Rugby matches;
- International Football matches;
- Athletics Meetings;
More recently, the European Athletics Team Championship in 2017 and Six Nations rugby games in 2019/ 2020.
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Standard competition wheelchairs provided Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Personal security service Adapted vehicle hire service