Tennis Wheelchair tennis Rugby Triathlon Para triathlon
Along the Seine, opposite the headquarters of the OECD, near the Albert Kahn Gardens, the LE GALLO stadium, opened in 2017, provides high-quality sports equipment that meets first-rate ecological and environmental standards. With an area of 43,113 sqm, the LE GALLO stadium includes:
- Football field
- Excellent quality MONDO brand synthetic pitch, 6 mm thick MONOFIBRE 4NX system, FIFA certified
- 400 lux lighting
- 8 changing rooms with a capacity of 150 people
- Grandstands for 450 people
- Rugby field
- Very good quality MONDO synthetic pitch, 6 mm thick MONOFIBRE 4NX system, IRB-RUGBY certified
- 300 lux lighting
- 4 changing rooms with a capacity of 100 people
- Grandstands for 150 people
- 400 m athletics track
- EUROSYNTEC synthetic track with a very high quality RESITHAN PASC waterproof flexible coating.
- 2 changing rooms with a capacity of 30 people
- 6 x 400 m lanes, FFA approved track
- 11 indoor tennis courts (3.600 sqm area)
- 700 lux LED lighting
- 5 indoor resin courts
- 6 TRADITIONAL CLAY courts, covered and heated in winter, automatic or manual watering
- MOJJO technological devices allowing the monitoring and recording of training / matches as well as a statistical analysis of the game
- 2 changing rooms with a capacity of 20 people
- Weight room
- 82 square meters space
The Stade Le Gallo, delivered in 2017, has high quality synthetic turf pitches, allowing a high level of playing performance, maximum safety characteristics and optimal energy return for the players.
The different clubhouses are composed of kitchens and panoramic rooms, including on-site catering.
The many quality hotels in the city will provide a unity of place to allow athletes to prepare in particularly comfortable local conditions.
To reach the city of Paris, the Metro (lines 9 and 10) is a 5-minute walk from the site.
Football: The GPSO 92 ISSY professional team playing in the 1st women’s division is currently resident at this facility, and plays its home matches there.
Rugby at 15: Squadra Azzura training in February 2020 to prepare for the France-Italy match as part of the 6 Nations Tournament.
Rugby Sevens: Training of the New Zealand team to prepare for the HSBC Paris Seven 2018 and 2019 tournaments.
The resident rugby union club is ACBB Rugby, which plays in federal 2.
Diane Parry, 2020 junior world champion, is licensed at the TCBB (resident tennis club).
Each winter is held the TCBB 10-12 Open, which has brought together many young global talents for over 30 years.
The Le Gallo stadium is less than 10 minutes (3 km) from the Roland-Garros stadium.
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Personal security service Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service