La Maison du Judo is located in Drôme, in Romans-sur-Isère. It’s an attractive and welcoming city, close to nature and mountains. Website of the city : https://www.ville-romans.fr/ A very accessible city: - TGV train station 10 minutes away, serving Paris center and the airport in 2 hours. Marseille train station is served in 45 minutes. Lyon airport is 1 hour away by car. - From the La Maison du Judo, we go to the city center in 5 minutes by car and 15 minutes on foot. Dedicated only to Judo, La Maison du Judo has : - 338m² of tatamis on a floating floor, modular in 2 rooms thanks to a rigid and removable partition; - 1 weight room; - 3 large changing rooms; - 1 changing room with sauna; - 1 infirmary; - 1 meeting room; - wifi connection. Stands on the edge of the combat area can accommodate about 200 people. Sportsmen and women will have exclusive 24-hour access to the facilities during the entire period of their preparation. A dedicated contact person will be designated. The House of Judo offers others services: - Judogi washing; - transport solution (3 minibuses with drivers); - sound and video equipment.
Ideally situated, La Maison du Judo is at 5 minutes by car of the city center and 15 minutes on foot.
From hotels and restaurants are nearby.
In a radius from 1 km wed can find :
– medical infrastructures (radiology & échography, medical laboratory, cryotherapy, balneothérapy, etc)
– complementary sport equipments (football fields, athletics tracks, gyms, swimming pool ).
Capital of footwear, Romans is also reputed for gastronomy: Pognes and Ravioli are two specialties. From names, cultural and sporting activities are accessible, on foot or by car:
– International shoe museum,
– Chocolate city, vineyards and cellars,
– Remarkable historical heritage,
– Tree climbing course, mountain bike, hiking, etc.
The practice of judo has been established for many years in the city of Romans. DOJO Romanais has been one of the 5 biggest clubs in France for 20 years.
In numbers :
– 70 years of practicing Judo in Romans-sur-Isère
– More than 400 black belts formed
– About ten judokas trained in Romans reached an international level
– Welcoming athletes of international level : Ayumi Tanimoto or CUBA Women’s National Team,..
– Twenty internationally renowned athletes took part in CLUB events: Georgii Zantaraia, Haruka Tachimoto, Teddy Riner, David Douillet, Marc Alexandre, Guy Delvingt, ..
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna