The Games Preparation Centers in Port Camargue in Le Grau du Roi, La Grande-Motte and Mauguio-Carnon are uniting their expertise to host your delegation for a bespoke stay:
- A stretch of water loved by sailors
- Optimal weather conditions 365 days a year
- Possibility of “Coach Regatta”
- Rapid cross-site connections
- Easy access to:
- Montpellier/Marseille international airports
- TGV stations/motorways
- Possibility of container transit via Sète (30km)
- Watersports professionals: sail makers, ship chandlers, shipyards (composite), etc.
- Nearby medical services of a very high standard adapted for top-level sportsmen and women
- Diverse and good quality accommodation and food and drink
- Ecole de Mer, the “all-in-one” school dedicated to watersports: accommodation, food and drink, changing rooms, etc.
- Physical preparation rooms, briefings
- Boatyard - 11,000m², boat launches, crane, technical workshop, etc.
Port Camargue – a front runner thanks to its numerous assets:
- Optimal sailing conditions: 365 days a year, protected waters with easterly winds (Pointe Espiguette) and the mistral
- A range of excellent facilities ALL IN ONE PLACE:
- Ecole de Mer: 120 beds, food and drink, changing rooms, beach volleyball, etc.
- Future extension: physical preparation room – massage area, changing rooms, briefing rooms, covered technical workshop
- Boatyard – 11,000m², 3 boat launches, 6-tonne crane
- Yacht Club: 5 reception rooms
- Technical facilities (2.8 ha) / 80 watersports professionals
- Multi-skilled welcoming team – Staffed 24/7 – Media Relations
- Accommodation: hotels, housing, outdoor accommodation
- Balneotherapy – Thalassotherapy
- Additional sports facilities: swimming pool, etc.
- Quality healthcare services on site/Montpellier/Nîmes
- Quality surroundings
GC32 Racing Tour – 2021
Grand Prix Sud DRAGON in Camargue – 2019, 2020
Les Griffes du Lion – since 2019
A stage of Tour de France à la Voile – 2017, 2010 … 1978
FISE WATER – 2018, 2019
SAFRAN Sailing Challenge – 120 boats/1000 competitors – 2016
Home Port – base of the skipper Kito de Pavant: competitor in Vendée Globe 3 times, Transat Jacques Vabre 10 times, Route du Rhum 3 times, Transat AG2R 2006 winner, Tour de France Voile 2003 winner…
420 Coach Regatta: French 420 training structures, Ecole Nationale de Voile (French Team) qualifying event with the Pôle Espoir Mauguio-Carnon Occitanie
Hosting of high level sports training + watersports events with the La Grande-Motte, Mauguio-Carnon & UCPA centers
UCPA coach training and sailing, kitesurfing & paddleboarding training
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna Personal security service Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service On-site accomodation