Cycling BMX racing
Located in the Limoges- La Basse sport complex, the BMX race track is a new inter challenge level infrastructure. This site was chosen for its specific topography making it possible to build a starting hill 5 meters high and with a loop of more than 300 linear meters. Design to host international competitions, the BMX race circuit is one of the rarest accredited track in the Nouvelle Aquitaine Region. Equipped by LED circuit lighting, all the required high level training facilities are gathered and confirmed by Matéo FAYE the BMX Caen Indoor International winner 2019/2020. Find the links below to check the videos on : https://www.limoges.fr/citoyenne/une-nouvelle-piste-de-bmx-limoges https://www.7alimoges.tv/Limoges-sports-city_v6249.html A few minutes from downtown hotels, railway station and airport, the Limoges La basse sport complex is also in the north part of limoges allowing an easy access the the highway haeding to Paris.
- New sport infrastructure,
- Multisport venue with turf playing ground, baseball field and a gymnasium,
- Lunch catering possibility in a close high school,
- Proximity of an high level aquatic center named Aquapolis fully adapted with sport recovery activities such as swimming pool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, cold baths… and a fitness area. More information, click on https://www.vert-marine.info/aquapolis/bienetre/ and https://www.vert-marine.info/aquapolis/fitness/
- Environnment friendly and quiet.
As the equipment is in the process of being finalized, we have not yet registered any approved events. But it is a short-term objective as soon as it is opened in July 2021.
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities International airport nearby Hospital nearby Physiotherapy room Personal security service Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service