Approved for professional competition, since 2016 it has been equipped with AirFibr hybrid turf which allows national and international football and rugby matches to be played whatever the weather. With a capacity of 6,600 seats, the stadium also has an adjoining pitch and several multi-purpose sites nearby. The stadium has large facilities, which can be adapted according to needs (video rooms, weight training, treatment rooms...) The Pierre Brisson stadium is located:
- 1 hour from Paris by the A16 motorway and 1 hour 15 minutes by train from Paris Gare du Nord
- 4km from Paris Beauvais airport (with over 60 destinations in Europe and North Africa)
- in an area with many hotels and restaurants,
- 2km from the centre of Beauvais (http://www.beauvais.fr) with all its shops and services.
- Latest generation hybrid turf which allows unlimited use
- A fully equipped and comfortable stadium, adapted to the requirements of professional sport
- With adjoining land
• Located in a town on a human scale, renowned for a rich natural heritage, its environmental commitments and an exceptional architectural heritage (https://culture.beauvais.fr), the highlight of which is the Saint-Pierre cathedral and its highest Gothic choir in the world!
Historic home of the ASBO, which has played in Ligue 2 football (2nd professional division) for many years, Pierre Brisson has also, in recent seasons, hosted two other Ligue 2 clubs: Red Star (2015/2016 and 2018/2019) and Chambly (2019/2020 and 2020/2021). It also hosts the Beauvais Rugby Club’s League 1 matches.
The Pierre Brisson stadium is regularly the venue for international rugby matches (France – England women under 20s in 2014) and football (France – Russia women A in 2012, France – Ivory Coast youth teams in 2016, Ivory Coast – Togo and Ivory Coast – Moldova seniors A in 2018…)
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Physiotherapy room Film screening room