The Paul Chandon Stadium is a sports complex with :
- a rugby field approved for federal sporting events ;
- a lighted soccer field approved for national sporting events ;
- a lighted field with synthetic surface, achieved in 2021 ;
- a field with synthetic surface, achieved in 2016 ;
- four training fields.
- 130 km from Paris Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport via the highway A4.
- 20 km from the Champagne-Ardenne TGV station
- 1h10 by train from Paris (East station)
This equipment is available for a private use.
The Sports service of the city employed a team in charge of the maintenance of premises and lawn care, in a «zero phytosanitary » approach.
The stadium is located in a calm environment, on the banks of the Marne and at the foot of the hills of Champagne (UNESCO World Heritage site)
Located near the town center (wide choice of hotels, restaurants, shops) and the train station.
- Finish of the 3rd Tour de France stage in 2019
- Finish of the women’s 3rd Tour de France stage in 2022
- SG 7’s : France sevens University Championship in 2019 and 2022
- Tri Nations Cup (university international competitions of rugby France / England / Wales)
- Matches of the French Rugby Federation championship : Federal 3
- Pre-season friendly matches between teams of Ligue 1 (football)
- Matches of French Football Federation championship : Nationale 3
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Weights room Film screening room Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service