Table tennis Para table tennis Rugby
With a total surface area of 117,000 m², this park includes:
- 1 athletics track, with a 4000-seat grandstand,
- 4 football fields,
- 2 rugby fields with a 1000-seat grandstand,
- 8 tennis courts,
- 1 bowling alley,
- outdoor platforms fitted out as handball, basketball and volleyball courts.
- a Sports center including 2500m2 of sports area,
- a sports medicine center
- la Raquette, room dedicated to table tennis,
- a jogging course.
The Auguste Delaune Sports Park is accessible by several modes of transport:
Address: 5 rue du 19 mars 1962 93200 Saint-Denis
- By Tramway, line T5: Roger Sémat stop
- By Metro, line 13: Saint-Denis Université stop
- By Bus, n ° 168, 268, N44: Louis Collerais stop
By Bus, n ° 255, 356, 361: Général Leclerc stop
During the first edition of the Saint-Denis athletics meeting, which took place on June 2, 1984, the soviet Sergei Bubka broke the world record for pole vault with a jump of 5.88 m. This meeting will last until 1998 before becoming in 1999 the Gaz de France meeting which will take place at the Stade de France.
Meeting room Infirmery International airport nearby Hospital nearby Physiotherapy room