The Palais des Sports Jean-Michel Geoffroy is a multisport hall in Dijon, the capital of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region. This centre hosts numerous sporting events including the matches of basketball team JDA Dijon who play in the Jeep Elite league, the matches of JDA Dijon Handball who play in Division 1 and Dijon Métropole Handball who are in the Proligue, gymnastics, wrestling and boxing competitions, as well as shows and cultural events. Five minutes from the town centre, the Palais des Sports is accessible by soft transport like cycle paths and public transport, and it also has a car park.
Proximity to the Île-de-France region:
1h 35m TGV train daily, in the middle of rail and motorway networks, boasting highly effective support facilities, expertise and an excellent standard of living.
Optimal training conditions thanks to the environment and air quality as Dijon is the urban area with the lowest level of fine particulate air pollution in France.
- Grand Hôtel La Cloche, 12 minutes from the Palais des Sports
- Ethic Etapes, three minutes from the Palais des Sports
- Hotel Ibis Clémenceau, three minutes from the Palais des Sports
Training and competition site for professional clubs:
- JDA Dijon Basket who play in the Jeep Elite league and participate in the Basketball Champions League,
- JDA Dijon Handball who play in Division 1 (Ligue Butagaz Energie),
- Dijon Métropole Handball who play in the Proligue.
Junior Women’s Team Fencing World Cup in 2019
Meeting room Equipment available for private use Infirmery Hospital nearby Weights room Film screening room