- Road Cycling Centre – Performance CentreRoad cycling centre
- Double Sports HallGymnasium
- Michelet GymnasiumGymnasium
- All Sport GymnasiumGymnasium
- Allier LakeWatersports centre
- Sports Centre Pierre CoulonGymnasium
- Archery RangeArchery range
- Performance Hub – WeightliftingWeightlifting gym
- Fencing HallFencing hall
- Sporting TennisTennis Club
- Aquatics StadiumAquatics centre
- Football Fields and StadiumStadium
- Fields and Rugby StadiumStadium
- Athletics StadiumStadium
- Equestrian StadiumEquestrian centre
- Beach Volleyball CourtsBeach volleyball court
Cycling (road) Triathlon Para cycling (road) Para triathlon Handball Volleyball Badminton Judo Taekwondo Sitting volleyball Para badminton Goalball Para Judo Para taekwondo Wheelchair basketball Wheelchair rugby Boccia Canoe sprint Rowing Para canoe-sprint Para rowing Basketball Archery Para archery Weightlifting Fencing Modern pentathlon Wheelchair fencing Tennis Wheelchair tennis Swimming Artistic swimming Para swimming Football Rugby Equestrian dressage Equestrian jumping Equestrian eventing Para equestrian dressage Beach volleyball
Vichy: welcoming sporting excellence At Vichy, athletes can find the optimal conditions to succeed in the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games. The teams and their managers come together in one place, that combines the sports facilities, equipment for physical training, health and recuperation, as well as accommodation and catering infrastructure adapted to their needs. This unity allows for optimal organisation and functioning of the various stages of preparation. The Vichy sports centre offers a full range of equipment dedicated to high performance for indoor and outdoor aquatic and nautical disciplines. Beyond the existing equipment, the performance hub combines new large-scale state-of-the-art installations for physical training, recuperation, as well as technical facilities and a health centre. Within the hub, the delegations’ medical and performance assistance teams enjoy specific work spaces and a close relationship with the resident health professionals. New catering and accommodation establishments (3*) at the heart of the sports complex offer bespoke comfort to the national teams. Other accommodation in hotels (3 to 5*) is also available nearby. Finally, situated by the side of Lake Allier, near the town centre, the Vichy site offers athletes calm and serenity, and meets all of their needs during their stay, such as security, transport and accessibility. Vichy and all of its teams are ready to welcome you and offer you the best training conditions for your future performances at the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games! https://www.creps-vichy.sports.gouv.fr/
- Modern sports equipment that meets the demands of Olympic and Paralympic high performance.
- The unity of the complex and its proximity to the infrastructure
- Accessibility for Paralympic athletes
- Substantial investments to allow for brand new state-of-the-art infrastructure: double hall, beach courts, top-level changing rooms, health and performance hub, accommodation, restaurant, etc.
- A leafy setting close to Lake Allier and the town centre
- Over 50 years’ worth of expertise in hosting sporting events
- A central geographical location with direct connection to Paris
- A shared ambition of all of our staff to serve the athletes and the high level teams.
- A spa town where people know how to live well!
Vichy, the queen of the spa towns, is internationally renowned for its aquatic, nautical and equestrian activities.
Its aquatics stadium has welcomed several delegations, including Team USA for their preparation for the London Olympics.
Lake Allier is a leading location for rowing and kayak sprint.
Its equestrian stadium hosts international jumping and obstacle events every year.
Since 2011, Vichy has hosted a famous long-distance triathlon.
Numerous French teams have come to Vichy: fencing, volleyball, rugby sevens, rowing, canoeing and kayaking, football, taekwondo, adapted swimming and handball, para-triathlon, wheelchair triathlon….
It has also played host to international delegations such as the football teams of Mexico, South Africa and the USA.
In 2020, the French Olympic Committee entrusted Vichy with the organisation of the first Masters Games.
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service On-site accomodation Personal security service