Fencing Wheelchair fencing
Considered one of the most beautiful fencing salles in the Hauts-de-France region, it is equipped with 14 strips, including 5 of official size, which were completely renovated in 2011, and has all the required areas for good training sessions (changing rooms, weight room, infirmary, repair workshop, etc.) This salle, entirely dedicated to fencing, is nestled in the heart of the Louis Roger sports complex, which also includes a multi-purpose gym and a stabilised football pitch and athletics track. The Jean-Baptiste Wiart salle is located:
- 1 hour from Paris by the A16 motorway and 1 hour 15 minutes by train from Paris Gare du Nord
- 7km from Paris Beauvais airport (with over 60 destinations in Europe and North Africa)
- 3km from the centre of Beauvais (http://www.beauvais.fr), a town on a human scale, with an abundant and varied range of accommodation, restaurants, shops and services
- A room designed for fencing
- Located in a sports complex ideal for other physical activities
• Established in a town renowned for a rich natural heritage, its environmental commitments and an exceptional architectural heritage (https://culture.beauvais.fr), the highlight of which is the Saint-Pierre cathedral and its highest Gothic choir in the world!
The Jean-Baptiste Wiart fencing salle has a resident club: the Académie Beauvaisienne d’Escrime (ABE), a club firmly established among the elite of French fencing, triple French women’s team champion (2009, 2016, 2018) and winner of the European Cup of Champion Clubs (2019). Led by international fencers such as Mélissa Goram, Hélène N’Gom, Luidgi Midelton and Clément Dorigo, the A.B.E. also has solid experience in hosting international delegations (Venezuela, Canada, England, etc.).
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Weights room