POLARISED TRAINING STRATEGY AT ALTITUDE AND IN THE VALLEY Our Olympic legacy has giving us the chance to offer a place to train that you won’t find anywhere else. Our key words : sporting equipments to train high or low, customize your stay as your need and professionalism. Our centre offers its expertise to assist you towards the high perfomance and accompanying you into your training strategies. It is based on the experience and the support of the French Ski Federation technicians. Several points are developped :
- Training strategy’s construction
- Support anytime during your stay
- Profiling of athletes at altitude under hyperbaric or hypobaric conditions
- Decision support.
- Performant indoor equipments : multisport gymnasium, athletic preparation rooms, recuperation space, hypoxic room.
- A natural and preservating environment for the training : nordic ski slopes, hiking, trail, bike and mountain bike trails.
- Professionnal facilities including the olympic stadium and the French ski Federation national training centre :
- Multisport gymnasium
- Indoor athletics tracks
- 4 weight trays (600m²)
- Hypoxy work simulator
- Cryotherapy rooms
Our centre combines : professionalism of management and sport facilities, expertise sense of welcomming professional athletes, well-being and tranquility of a preserved mountain environment.
Its medical and paramedical tray is acknowledged for the care of professional athletes (medico-sports centre integrated into the hospital).
You can count on our several advantage to recovery after your training session : work perfomance, reduced travel times, calm, outside’s temperatures.
Our centre welcomed the Winter Olympic Games in 1992.
More recently, it has organised :
- 3 meetings of the Handball World Championship in 2017
- Davis Cup quarter final : France/Netherlands in 2018
Thanks to its legacy, Albertville has regularly been a “Tour de France” stopover town (2016, 2018, 2019, 2021)
Each year, many professional sports clubs – especially Football and Rugby – choose Albertville for their pre-season preparation.
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Physiotherapy room Weights room Sauna On-site accomodation