The complex is located on the eastern side of town between the gravel pit and the lake, and has a dedicated car park. It consists of a ground-floor building that meets the standards for persons with reduced mobility, and can be accessed from the 4 external sides. A category 2 facility, it can accommodate 862 people. It includes:
- the entrance hall with the club house, bar and office of 170 m²
- multi-sports hall of 1,045 m² with stands offering 395 seats
- weight room of 64 m²
- 29 m² multi-purpose room
- change rooms, washrooms, anti-doping room and infirmary
- technical and storage space
- a totally independent 50 m² club house dedicated to the petanque (bowls) club.
The sports complex has an on-site weight room. The club house has a bar and a kitchen.
- the football complex: artificial turf pitch and club house,
- petanque (bowls) court
- a skate park,
- a city stadium (a multi-sports platform with free access)
- fitness itinerary (2 km, 17 machines)
List of accommodation in the community: https://www.plobsheim.fr/tourisme-et-loisirs/hebergement/
The Plobsheim Olympique Handball Club has 15 teams and 180 members between the ages of 4 and 60 years. This year, the club joined the ranks of the regional TOP 5, notably behind the two professional clubs of Sélestat and Strasbourg/Schiltigheim. The sports season included many successes for the flagship team in Nationale 2 (the French 4th level, where it finished 2nd/12).
U18 A :
Winner of the Lower Rhine Cup
Finalist of the Alsace Cup, beaten by SELESTAT 1 in Haguenau.
U13 A :
Winner of the Casal Cup
Finalist of the Alsace Cup, beaten by MUTZIG 1 in Haguenau.
U11 A :
Lower Rhine champion.
Honorary title of Alsace Champion won in Colmar.
Winner of the Lower Rhine Cup.
Meeting room Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Weights room