In a calm, green environment and safe setting in the middle of the Bauloise pine forest, on the edge of the town centre, this facility nicknamed the "Kingdom of the Clay" is located 400 metres from one of the most beautiful bays in the world with a 9 km long beach of fine sand. This modern facility, completely renovated in 2020, is a sports site specifically adapted to the requirements of a complete preparation for top-level sportsmen and women. Also close to many hotels and shops, this facility offers a multi-purpose unit made up of multiple sports areas that can be dedicated to all aspects of both specific practice and physical preparation. It is also possible to provide on-site catering.
- Site with the “Rolland Garros” label
- In-house grounds maintenance by a dedicated team of clay specialists
- Unit area for sports preparation, with the possibility of setting up a physical preparation on request.
- Storage possibility
- – Veteran World Championship in 2015
– An annual stage of the ITF Seniors Tennis Tour
– Two annual international tournaments
– Belle Epoque Day” every August.
– Regular preparation of professional and high-level sportsmen and women
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Weights room