Handball Basketball Table tennis Wheelchair basketball Para table tennis
Vesoul has been voted the best town for sports in France. Here, you can do everything on foot: the sports centres are just five minutes from the city centre, restaurants and accommodation. The conditions here are optimal for training and hosting you to promote the development of your team. A prefecture town in the centre of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region, and a stone's throw from Switzerland and Germany, Vesoul has been awarded its first star in the Michelin Green Guide in recognition of the attractiveness, charm and quality of the town's welcome. Nicknamed the "Nice of the East" because of its mild climate, Vesoul benefits from excellent facilities, including a recently built hospital and a train station with a journey time to Paris of 3.5 hours. It also offers a good range of easily accessible cultural facilities including a theatre, museum and cinemas, and a series of free concerts on summer evenings. The town enjoys a green setting in the countryside and is just 10 minutes from a vast lake offering water sports and walking activities. Adjoining the lake are the Ludolac water park and a brand new campsite run by the Seasanova group. Vesoul really does have all the amenities of a much bigger town! The Maison des Associations sports complex offers the following facilities: the Jean-Jaurès sports hall designed to international standards, offices, community and meeting rooms, dining area, martial arts dojo room, gym and table tennis room. A hive of sporting activities, the complex is a lively meeting place where your team will be at the very centre of life in Vesoul and France.
- All spaces are flexible and users can safely install their own equipment
- The sports complex is monitored by security personnel
- Five minutes from the town centre and hotels, railway station, Sabot aerodrome, 30 minutes from the TGV station in Besançon and 1.5 hours from Basel-Mulhouse airport
- Close to medical facilities
- Close to public transport
- Ideally located and close to other sports facilities (athletics track, football pitches, etc.)
- Offers optimal conditions for practicing sports and relaxation areas will be made available to athletes
- Staff dedicated to your group to meet your requirements when on site
The Maison des Associations regularly hosts national and international teams training for major competitive events, Pro A basketball matches, international handball matches, etc. as well as numerous national finals for school students and the French road cycling championships.
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Personal security service Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service