The “Base Nautique Jaï Nord” is located in a privileged and secure site, on the edge of the Etang de Berre, on the Jaï beach whose water quality has been labeled "blue flag" for 3 years in recognition of respect ecological environment. Besides, the site benefits from optimal wind conditions thanks to the famous Mistral wind prevailing in our region. Located only 20 kilometers from Marseille, 5 kilometers from Marseille-Provence airport and 15 kilometers from the Aix-tgv station, Olympic and paralympic delegations will reach easily and quickly the training and competition site for the 2024 Games. Finally, thanks to its geographical location, its amenities and the nearby spaces available, the nautical club of Marignane Jaï nord is certain to offer numerous development possibilities to guarantee optimal conditions for the events of the 2024 Games.
- A great political wish of the City of Marignane to welcome and host an Olympic delegation
- The Marseille Olympic site is 20 away, 25 minutes by car
- Very dynamic resident Cub – open 365 days a yer
- Exceptional wind statistics – the prevailing wind is : Mistral (onshore, often strong) but the spot also works very well with a thermal and side-off / off-shore winds.
- Secure site
- 2019 PWA Slalom Windsurfing World Championship.
- Stage of the French Windsurfing Championship (AFF) for the 8th consecutive year in October 2020 (with 100 to 130 top French riders).
- Reception of 2 training sessions of the French team each year
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area International airport nearby Hospital nearby Relaxation room Film screening room Personal security service Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service