Ile Aucard Tennis centre
Commune de ToursAllée de la Loire, Centre-Val de Loire Altitude : 67m
Tennis Wheelchair tennis
The Complexe tennistique de l’Ile Aucard is a Category 5, PA- and X-type* public venue with a 300-person capacity. The site includes: - 6 outdoor clay courts - 2 outdoor concrete courts - 3 outdoor synthetic courts - 7 indoor clay courts - 1 short-tennis court - 1 training wall The complex is located in central Tours:
- Tours Val de Loire Airport is 4.9km away (10-minute drive)
- Tours train station is 2.8km away (9-minute drive; shuttle to Saint Pierre des Corps TGV train station)
- Local bus service on Quai Paul Bert
- On-site at the centre’s restaurant “Le Central",
- Nearby, a choice of restaurants 1.7km away (8 minutes).
This sports facility is set within a haven of greenery on the Loire riverbanks. The delegation will be able to train within a quiet, secure environment ideal for high performance. There is an adjoining country lodge with a club lounge, locker-rooms and washrooms, a social area with two lounges and a food court.
Thierry Tulasne, member of Tours Tennis Club, junior world champion in 1980, Davis Cup player, ranked 10th in the world in 1986 and No.2 in France in 1983 and 1984.
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Infirmery Hospital nearby Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service