Located in the city center, the Boisramé gymnasium is dedicated to handball. It receives the resident club’s professional team which plays in the elite of the French championship since 1994. This sports complex is the reference site for every handball fans in the region. Thanks to its multiple equipments optimizing sports practice at a very high level, the gymnasium developed a reputation to international teams who come there for preparation courses and exhibition games. In January 2017, it hosted the XIV Mediterranean Men’s U17 Handball Championship, commonly known as Mondialito.
· Comfort of practice : weight room, cryotherapy room, physical therapy room, reception/press room, kitchen.
· Location : 24km away from Paris.
· Accessibility : Francilienne A104 exit 15 / RER E / Easy parking.
· A dedicated staff, constantly present on site to ensure the proper functioning of the place (technical, maintenance, reception)
· Reception of LNH meetings since 1994 (Prologue and LIDL Starligue)
· Reception of the XIV Mediterranean Men’s U17 Handball Championship, commonly known as Mondialito, in January 2017.
· Reception of an international championship of ballroom dances (Saphir Cup) and of the European Cup 10 dances each year.
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room