Judo Taekwondo Para Judo Para taekwondo
The composition of Armand Desmet sports centre is as follows:
- A multisport hall which is suitable for use as a 1360 square meter’s fighting hall with a rostrum of 260 seats
- A 385 square meter’s dojo
- A fully equipped physical and strength training preparation room
- A recovery space which is including steam room and cryotherapy booths
Last but not least, this centre has a 300 meter’s area dedicated to extended benefits for training, recovery and also catering:
- An exclusive access to Rosa Parks water sports centre with a 25 meter’s swimming pool and a full-foot pool in which we would be able to use aqua bikes for either recovery or training sessions.
- A private solarium is also an available area to do some warming up and stretching sessions.
- Catering will be ensured from “Cuisine Mode d’emploi”, school-restaurant, managed by the famous French star chef: Thierry Marx. Menus will be made up a with technical staff and Olympic teams.
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service