It’s located in the heart of the Oise valley in the town of Pont-Sainte-Maxence, not far from Paris. This area is richly endowed with sports facilities and natural sites which are suitable for practicing many indoor and outdoor sports. It is crossed by the Oise valley and adjoins in particular the splendid forest of Halatte which offers an ideal setting for hikers, runners, trail runners, mountain bikers or simple walkers. The preparation center is composed of a high-quality multisport gymnasium named "La Salamandre" and a "Daniel Gatti" training boxing hall which is currently occupied by a local club, the Olympic Boxing Club of Pont-Sainte-Maxence (BCOP). This center is ideally set for the practice of boxing and handball under the best conditions. In addition to this equipment entering the "Preparation Center", the city of Pont-Sainte-Maxence is prepared for practicing football with three football fields including a high-quality synthetic field, a field of honor and a third training field, an athletics track which should be in the medium term the object of an ambitious renovation, several tennis courts which have recently been renovated (three outdoors and three indoors), a second gymnasium, a dance hall and a municipal swimming pool.
The gymnasium “La Salamandre”: a modern structure meeting the most demanding standards in the events of handball and boxing and allowing the practice of many other sports.
A boxing training hall equipped with all the necessary cardio / weight machines.
A prestigious local boxing club with international boxers (possibility of sparring partner)
Its proximity to Paris:
- 30 minutes from Roissy / Charles De Gaulle airport.
- Pont-Sainte-Maxence / Paris Nord rail link in less than 40 minutes.
The presence of the Halatte forest and a high quality living environment with all the necessary services.
Events hosted at the gymnasium “La Salamandre”:
– the French boxing championships in 2015, 2017 and 2020
– the European Union Boxing Championship in 2016
– the European Boxing Championship in 2017.
– the ¼ quarter finals of the world boxing championship in 2017.
– the international Under 17 handball tournament in 2016.
Obtaining the following titles for local BCOP boxers:
– Yvan MENDY: 5 times champion of France, champion of the European Union 2017, 1/2 semifinalist of the 2019 world championship.
– Karim ACHOUR: 10 times champion of France; European Union Champion 2016.
– Yazid AMGHAR: 3 times champion of France; European Union Champion 2019.
– Guillaume FRENOIS: 3 times champion of France; 3 times European Champion 2017 to 2018; Vice-world champion 2019.
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Weights room Film screening room