Swimming Cycling (road) Athletics
The « Gabriel Monteillet Sports Park & Roger Julian Swimming Pool Centre » is located close to Millau town centre and on the banks of the river Tarn, just beneath the emblematic Pouncho d’Agast hill overlooking the town. The Centre contains :
- the Sports Park for playing rugby, football, athletics and tennis:
The Centre is immediately next to the town centre which is just a 5-minute walk away. Located in the heart of the Grands Causses Natural Regional Park, the site boasts an exceptional environment which serves to enhance the well-being and pleasure of practising sport. In addition, the Roger Julian Swimming Pool Centre will be equipped with a restaurant, the swimming area, a relaxation area and a large car-park.
- In 2018, the French long-distance athletics throwing (discus, hammer and javelin) winter championships were held in Millau, in the Gabriel Monteillet Sports Park.
- The Millau 100 km race and Marathon every year
- Les Templiers trail-running festival every year
- Millau has become a well known stage on the Tour de France, with 12 arrival or departure stages since 1954 (the most recent departure was in September 2020).
- European Swimming Masters in 2003 and 2014
- French open water swimming championships cup in 2018 and 2019
- Eiffage Millau Viaduct Half Marathon every two years
- French Top 14 Rugby Gala Match every year in August
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna