Equestrian dressage Equestrian jumping Equestrian eventing
The Domaine de Sers has 110 hectares, 25 of which are now open to the public. It includes an independent training centre of 60 hectares housing nearly 700 horses, which is connected to the racecourse tracks via a footbridge, and is equipped with a :
- 1 track with watered sand obstacles (a corridor for hurdles and a corridor for steeplechase) of 1900 m and 12 m wide
- 1 track for hunting galloping in watered sand, 700 m long and 3 m wide.
- 13 km of grass tracks, including a 1,600 m watered straight line
- 11 km of sprinkled sand tracks
- 1 dressage arena
- Nearly 700 stalls, including 88 new stalls with photovoltaic panel roofs,
- More than 400 private boxes
- About twenty sedentary trainers installed on site
- A private veterinary clinic
- A training organisation for lads and jockeys, offering on-site accommodation (60 beds) and catering.
High level equipment in an exceptional green setting for the preparation of athletes and their horses in complete serenity.
A specific veterinary clinic for racehorses contributes to the quality of the medical follow-up.
A nearby shopping area is just 5 minutes away.
The Sers Training Centre is today the 2nd training centre after Chantilly and hosts 700 competition horses all year round and more than 1000 horses during the winter meeting. Every year, many horses followed in Pau are shown on the biggest racecourses in the world.
Since 2007, the Domaine de Sers has hosted the prestigious 5-star international eventing competition (highest level of competition for CCI). On this occasion, a large public estimated at 35,000 people visit the site for 3 days.
The world’s best drivers also meet in Pau for the World Driving Championship.
The site also allows the organisation of many regional competitions.
Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service