Commune de ToursTours, Centre-Val de Loire Altitude : 67m
Stade de la Chambrerie is undergoing a complete overhaul, with delivery scheduled in April 2023. The site will become a Category 2, PA- and X-type* public venue with an 800-person capacity. The stadium’s facilities will include:
- 2 grass pitches, 74 x 131m
- 1 synthetic pitch, 72 x 113m
- 1 building housing the locker-/washrooms, a doping control room, a medical room, a 300 sq.m. fitness area, coaches’ offices, a video-projector room and a sports recovery area (massage room, ice bath)
- Tours Val de Loire Airport is 1.3km away (5 minutes)
- Tours train station is 4.1km away (12 minutes, with a TGV shuttle to Saint Pierre des Corps train station)
- Bus no. 12
- Reception area that can be fitted out in the building or on the temporary facility platform (service to be organised with a caterer)
- Partnership to be considered with Vaucanson High School
- Choice of restaurants 1.7km away (5 minutes).
The facility is within easy reach of the city centre, an advantage for delegations.
Stade de la Chambrerie is also located not far from Piscine des Tourettes swimming pool.
This stadium is poised to become a high-performance complex dedicated to rugby training and competitions with national standing in North Tours.
The intention is to host a delegation for the preparations for the 2023 Rugby World Cup.
In regular season, this outdoor complex specialises in:
- rugby training and competitions of the Union Sportive de Tours Rugby.
- French Champion in the 2nd Division (winner of the Challenge de l’Amitié) and access to the 1st Division Group B in 1997.
- French Champion of the Promotion Nationale in 2001 (second national level).
- Currently in Fédérale 3
American Football training and competitions of the Pionniers de Touraine club
Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Weights room