Athletics Rugby Tennis Wheelchair tennis Swimming
Located just 6 km from the Stade de France, its almost direct service with Roissy Charles de Gaulle international airport, a dense road network, booming public transport (trams, RER, the future boulevard du Paris), the Sarcelles sports center presents all the functional and geographical conditions to ensure complete control of travel timing. Our site presents the capacity to transform in depth and to offer a credible alternative to receive one or more nations which would like to make Sarcelles its training base. The sports center consists of: - An aquatic center with an Olympic swimming pool (50 meters / 8 lines), in addition to a 25-meter pool for recovery with a movable bottom. - A rugby pole with three grass pitches, plus a synthetic warm-up pitch. A stand with changing rooms completes the Pole rugby. - A practice archery pitch. - A karate dojo of 1200 m2 with two rooms. - Three football pitches, two of which are synthetic. Two of the pitches are equipped with stands with changing rooms. (1 grandstand 120 seats and a grandstand 1000 seats). - 1 athletics stadium with an 8-lane mondo ruber track. 1 tennis pole made up of 7 outdoor courts (5 clay courts and 2 green sets), 5 indoor green set courts. The center also has a club house, a weight room and a restaurant room.
The infrastructures of Sarcelles and the multiple sports offer that our sports center is able to offer is a major asset.
In this perspective, the city of Sarcelles wishes to consolidate and promote the sporting heritage likely to access the organization of major sporting events, such as the next 2023 World Cup (the Sarcelles rugby center has been selected) or the Olympic Games. of Paris 2024.
Ultimately the objective is to make Sarcelles a destination for high-level sport.
The equipment that has been selected at Sarcelles is of a very high level of sport and technique. In addition, in order to meet the expectations of athletes and delegations, the environment of the infrastructure and nearby services (accommodation, catering, preparation and recovery space, medical and paramedical services) will require a certain amount of cooperation ( already under study) to promote Sarcelles’ candidacy.
The sports center has hosted numerous national and international competitions for over twenty years. As a reminder, the AASS clubs organized, in cooperation with the sports department of the city of Sarcelles, the following competitions:
– International swimming meeting (30 editions have already been organized)
– French Swimming Championship
– Golden Swimming Cup 2012, 2013, 2014 (professional circuit of the French Swimming Federation closed to meeting with Marseille and Nice)
– French water polo team internship.
– French Tennis Championship 2014, 2015.
– French Archery Championship 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017.
– National athletics meeting.
– National youth football tournament (13 years old) and women.
– Reception of international selection at the rugby pole during the six nations tournament (Wales).
– Reception of foreign football selections to prepare for competitions. (qualifying match African Nations Cup)
– Reception of nations for the preparation of the world karate championships organized in France.
– Internship for the French karate team.
The city of Sarcelles and its various operational services have solid experience in the conceptualization and implementation of large-scale sporting events, with the particular requirement of perfect organization. The community as a whole is able to adapt to multiple situations. Thus, it has real potential for managing complex environments.
It brings together all the essential assets to welcome nations that will choose Sarcelles as their preparation center.
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use International airport nearby Hospital nearby Relaxation room Weights room Sauna Infirmery Vehicle hire service Floodlit facilities Personal security service Adapted vehicle hire service