The French National Rugby Center(CNR)isideallylocated in the Essonne area, surrounded by nature and only 30 mn drive from Paris in a countryside. It is the main training site for France’s national men’s and women’s 15s and 7s teams. The Center is dedicaced to high performances athletes and welcomes also many training session for coaches or referees. The CNR is also the main headquarters for the French Rugby Union. In addition, the center also organises many B2B incentives and seminars. It is not uncommon to meet high performance athleetes, medical staff or training staff, French Rugby Union staff or other B2B clients. The very professionnal CNR team have a strong experience in welcome very diverse groups of people that build the character of this location : generous, friendly, diverse, The French National Rugby Center is unique for :
- •The quality and hospitality of it’s rooms (2 to 4 stars)
- •The diversity of its sporting facilities : rugby pitches (hybrid, grass, naturel, covered...), running track, tennis courts, gym, cryotherapty•Modular meeting rooms that tailor to your needs
- •Its expertise in catering to the needs of high performance athletes
- •Friendly and welcoming atmosphere resonating the rugby culture
- •Environment and societal commitment : eco-friendly management of water distribution (recuperation of rain water for pitch sprinklers), optimization in electricty usage, limited use of products that chemically pollute, recycling and waste sorting processes.
The French National Rugby Center offers the best technology and sporting facilities for athletes in preparation but also the highest standard of hotel servicing in order to give the best training conditions. For all of our visits, the CNR pushes towards the highest standards of performance whilse keeping true to the culture of rugby as a sport.
The Center is all-inclusive :
- •2 to 4 star Rooms
- •On-site F&B service
- •24/7 house keeping and conciergerie (taxi reservation, laundry, activity reservations
- •Modular meeting rooms and auditorium
- •Modern sporting facilities : two grass pitches, one hybrid pitch, two artificial pithes (one covered), track course, gym, “environmental room’
- •Sports Recovery facilities : pool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, cryotherapy•Located in the heart of nature close to Paris (30mn) and two international airports.
- •Training Centre for French National15s and 7s rugby teams –men and women.
- •Women’s Rugby World Cup 2014 (accomodation, TV broadcasting, ticketing)
- •EURO 2016 : Base camp for Portugal national team during 5 weeks – Portugal carried on to win the Euro 2016 edition
- •Africa Cup of Nations 2019 : training camp for the Kenyan team (2 weeks)
- •FIFA U-20 World Cup : training camp for the Qatari team (2 weeks)
- •Regular reception of national professional rugby teams for training camps and match preparation
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna Personal security service Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service On-site accomodation