Artistic swimming Swimming Water polo Para swimming
About 20 km from the Olympic village and the official competition pools Paris 2024, the aquatic center is located in St-Leu-la-Forêt and Taverny cities, in the south-west of Val d'Oise. It benefits from a strategic and privileged location accessible by A115 motorway, which also provides direct access to La Défense, Paris town center and international airports. This new facility, which will open its doors in June 2023, will enable swimmers from olympic and paralympic delegations from around the world to prepare for the competitions in ideal conditions. They will aim for records in their discipline, thanks to a complete range of adjustable pools designed to enhance performance:
- 1 competition pool with olympic dimensions (50m / 10 lanes) approved for competition swimming, water polo and artistic swimming,
- 1 warm-up and recovery pool (25m / 6 lanes),
- 1 diving pit.
Within the center, athletes will enjoy new modern infrastructures, promoting the practice of professional sports at the highest level:
- balneotherapy pool and spa area
- paramedical recovery room (massage and cryotherapy)
- areas dedicated to physical training, including weight-lifting, fitness and dance rooms, cardiotraining platform with the latest generation of connected machines, warm-up areas,
- Dining area adapted to the requirements of a catering service.
- In the immediate surroundings, delegations will be able to continue their outdoor training sessions thanks to a pedestrian and cycling path set up in the woods and the adjoining sports facilities: grass stadium and athletics track.
Future residence of the TSN95 water polo club (Men’s National 1)
Meeting room Internet access Ice bath Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna Personal security service On-site accomodation