Champs sur Marne Aquatics Centre
Communauté d'Agglomération Paris Vallée de la MarneChamps-sur-Marne, Île-de-France Altitude : 87m
Swimming Para swimming
The Intercommunal Aquatic Center, located in Champs-sur-Marne (77), is set at the corner of rue de Galilée and avenue Blaise-Pascal, near the University of Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée. The project is part of a sustainable development approach, by its integration on the edge of a protected wooded site, by rigorous management of water consumption and by the use of deep geothermal energy for the production of heat (heating and water hot). The Intercommunal Aquatic Center will have 5,400 m² dedicated to sports and leisure, with: • A covered sports area: • A 25m swimming pool with 6 lanes of 375 m² • A 158 m² "calm water" activity pool • A 203 m² "agitated water" activity pool • A wellness area: jacuzzis, hammam, saunas, jet showers and Finnish garden • A fitness / bodybuilding area • An outdoor aquatic offer: • A 50m Nordic pool with 8 lanes of 1,038 m² • A solarium Delivery of the equipment is scheduled for September 2022.
• A modern aquatic center, with a covered sports area and an outdoor aquatic offer.
• 5,400 m² dedicated to sports and leisure
• Equipment allowing high-level athletes to do athletic preparation work (fitness and bodybuilding area), but also recovery (wellness area)
• A sports complex in the heart of the Cité Descartes, built in an approach of energy sobriety.
• Its accessibility: Highway A4, RER A, easy parking (170 spaces)
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities International airport nearby Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna