1 Hockey field
- Accessible by bus: lines 16, 41 and 74, Stade Batany stop and line 1, Bel Air stop
- Parking spaces for buses and light vehicles
- Shopping centre within 500 m.
- Welcoming location with a large wooded park accessible to athletes
- Club house: place of relaxation with the possibility of catering and meals adaptable to the athletes’ diets
- a watered (wet) synthetic turf field reserved for Hockey
- A grass football field for warm-up
- A 40×20 gymnasium housing up to 40 people that can be used as a training room
- Provision by the Club of physical preparation equipment
- The women’s team of the Primrose association trains on site and plays in the elite championship, while the men’s team plays in the Premier League.
- On 1st October 2019, this stadium hosted a friendly match of the France Field Hockey team against the Irish national team as part of its preparation for Olympic qualification for the Tokyo games
Meeting room Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities International airport nearby Hospital nearby Personal security service