Hockey Tennis Wheelchair fencing
- Ideally located in a pleasant, wooded area that is easily accessible by car or public transport, this center has all the equipment and services needed for fencing, para-fencing, field hockey and tennis training and athlete preparation.
- Villa Primrose Bordeaux, a centenary tennis and hockey club created in 1897, is just a stone’s throw from the centre of Bordeaux, in a lush green setting covering almost 3 hectares.
- Welcoming location with a large wooded park accessible to athletes
- Club house: place of relaxation with the possibility of catering and meals adaptable to the athletes’ diets
- Several major French and international events throughout the year:The ATP 125 Challenger BNP Paribas Primrose in May, the ITF Senior Grade A Villa Primrose Bordeaux in July, the French Interclub Pro A Championships in November, in 2014, the French tennis team’s preparation session for the Davis Cup. The women’s hockey team of the Primrose association trains on site and plays in the elite championship, while the men’s team plays in the Premier League.
In 2019, friendly match of the France Field Hockey team against the Irish national team as part of its preparation for Olympic qualification for the Tokyo games.
All the international-level lessons and training of the “Club Athlétique Municipal de Bordeaux – fencing section” take place in this center.
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Standard competition wheelchairs provided International airport nearby Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Personal security service Ice bath Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service