Handball Judo Para Judo
The Palais des Sports de Beaulieu is a sports complex located in the city center on the banks of the Loire River. It has been the subject of a major program of extension and rehabilitation work from 2016 to 2020. It is composed of : - 2 omnisports halls with grandstands (5500 and 400 seats) - 2 weight room (200m² and 120m²) - 1 judo / aikido dojo (400m²) - 1 karate / taekwondo dojo (350m²) - 1 gym (550m²) - 1 boxing gym (260m²) - 2 video rooms - 3 reception rooms totaling 1500m².
– Center to be refurbished in 2020 (42 million works carried out between 2016 and 2020)
– Proximity to the Michel Lecointre stadium (200m) and the Mangin sports complex (800m)
– Each room is equipped with an independent “wall-mounted sound stage” for local sound diffusion.
– Located in the city center 10mn walk from the train station.
– Secure private parking
– Handball Champions League matches (2020-2021)
– European Cup finalities: EHF Cup (2013)
– Women’s Golden League Handball (2013)
– French Senior Gymnastics Championship (2012)
– Qualifying tournament for the Beijing Olympic Games in table tennis (2008)
– Senior Women’s World Handball Championship (2007)
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Weights room Physiotherapy room Film screening room