Table tennis Para table tennis Judo Taekwondo Wrestling Para Judo Para taekwondo
Artenium stands just outside Clermont-Ferrand in Ceyrat, at the gateway to the Chaîne des Puys–Limagne fault tectonic area listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2018. This one-of-a-kind sports complex in France is architectured to host top-billing judo, taekwondo, wrestling, and table tennis events.
Artenium boasts a vast modular indoor arena that can reconfigure to accommodate martial arts sports and a table tennis hall. It also offers auxiliary facilities and amenities for recovery and for coaching teams. The centre was recently retrofitted with special equipment for hard-of-hearing visitors and a purpose-equipped meeting room.
Artenium has hosted an array of competitions in an array of disciplines, right up to international level. Standouts include:
– French National Judo Championships—Cadets category, since 2015
– French National Freestyle Wrestling Championships, 2010-2017-2018
– French University Taekwondo Championships, 2010
– National Table Tennis Criterium—Men’s and Women’s Senior category, 2014 and 2017
– World UNSS Schools Table Tennis Championships, 2014
– French Para-Table Tennis Championships, 2012-2014-2017
– French National Table Tennis Championships—Pre-Cadets and Juniors, 2013
– French Adaptive Sports Championships—wrestling in 2016, judo in 2010, table tennis in 2010
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Sauna Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service On-site accomodation