Amphithéâtre, Paul Lignon Stadium & Raymond Saqué Dojo
Commune de RodezRodez, Occitanie Altitude : 627m
Fencing Handball Judo Rugby
Located in the city center, near the Soulages Museum and the Aquavallon aquatic complex, the L’Amphithéâtre Sports and Cultural Center, the Paul LIGNON Stadium and the Raymond SAQUÉ Dojo offer all the appropriate structures to prepare for a high-level competition. The Amphitheater is made up of 6 rooms (and their annexes) or 8,000 m² of sports surfaces spread over 4 levels. The Amphitheater is the venue for all of the city's sporting events. The Paul Lignon stadium undergoes a total metamorphosis, eventually accommodating nearly 7,000 spectators. The Raymond SAQUÉ Dojo A recognized venue for sports competitions in judo, taekwondo or karate.
- – city center and amenities (accommodation, restaurant, etc.) 5 minutes on foot
- – modular sports halls (gymnasiums, weapons room, combat rooms, etc.) and equipped with sports equipment
- – aquatic complex nearby
- – center with many additional rooms: meeting rooms, etc.
- – PRM access
– European parabadminton championship
– aerobic gymnastics world championship
– center chosen by Equipe France handball for pre-Olympic training (2012-2016-2018)
– national level handball and basketball competitions
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Standard competition wheelchairs provided Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room Personal security service Vehicle hire service Adapted vehicle hire service