- This Fencing salle is located 5 km from the station and is served by buses (lines 1 and 16, Bel Air or Moulin Rouge stops)
- It offers disabled access
- Nearby accommodation: Mercure Bordeaux Centre Mériadeck****
- The 11 fencing pistes are equipped for electrical hit scoring
- A clubhouse: relaxation area
- A rest and massage room
- Possibility of secure and/or closed-door training
- All the international-level lessons and training of the “Club Athlétique Municipal de Bordeaux – fencing section” take place in this room.
- The Fencing Master Jean-Yves Huet, responsible for the disabled sports club, is the coach of the national épée team.
- A club proud of its medallists, including among others:
- Romain Noble, 2016 Paralympic team épée gold medallist, 2019 World team épée silver medallist
- Damien Takatlian, silver medallist in 2012 at the Paralympic Games in team foil and bronze in 2016. Gold medallist at the French foil championship in 2012 and 2014. World team foil champion in 2015
- Cécile Demaude, 2 sélections aux jeux paralympiques
Meeting room Internet access Equipment available for private use Secure storage area Infirmery Floodlit facilities Standard competition wheelchairs provided International airport nearby Hospital nearby Relaxation room Physiotherapy room Weights room Film screening room